Sunday, June 05, 2011

Blog who?

SO I have this blog...
which I will have you know can be a pain in the ass...
I ate well and went to the gym today.
Here,
let me tell you all about it now that Im home from the bar
and would rather be at the strip club than doing this.
So lets make this quick.
Today I consumed:
1 small banana,
A small green salad,
a few strips of pulled chicken cold,
a hand full of asparagus,
and one 10 oz T-bone steak.

20 oz of water
5 oz of gatorade
8 oz of rice milk
1 Corona
and one shot of red wood pecker

Exercise:
I spent an hour in the gym;
Hip abduction 3 sets of 10 at 95 lbs.
Hip adduction 3 sets of 10 at 65 lbs.
Vertical Chest 4 sets of 15 at 50 lbs.
Compound Row 4 sets of 15 at 50 lbs.
Precore chin assist 3 sets of 10 at 130 lbs.
30 leg lifts
75 sit-ups on the stability ball
and then planks on the bosu ball.
Then after all of that,
2 miles on the precore 100i
Cardio last,
there will be a blog to come explaining why.

Oh yeah, then I went and climbed flattop in the rain.
Go me.

No comments: