Sunday, June 05, 2011

The Adventures of Amanda and Amanda ~ Winner Creek Gorge Trail, Girdwood, Alaska.

Today we hiked seven miles on the Winner Creek Gorge Trail, in Girdwood, Alaska. This is a video of us on the Hand Tram. A metal basket powered by pulling yourself along a large rope...or in our case, having cute guys thinking they are funny as they quickly pull us...then let us dangle in the middle, only to pull us harder. Seriously I thought I was going to die!!!


I have never seen water so beautiful in my whole life. Where it wasnt running so fast, it was a crystal blue almost teal marine color. When I return to this place again, I will bring my HD digital camera. But here is a video from my iphone simply to capture the pure beauty in the sound and movement of the water.








No comments: