Sunday, June 05, 2011

I am so proud of myself!

As I walked into the mall today to meet up with my friends Kristen and Keeter for lunch, I caught my reflection in the glass of the double doors. I have evolved into the person I was meant to be. I am happy where I am at this point in my life. I am a loving mother, I have a great career and an exciting future with my art. I feel as though the world is waiting for me and Im about to take yet another step in the forward direction with growth as a person and an artist.


I have been on vacation from life since January and in that time I have been letting my creative well fill back up. Its hard to explain what "it" is. The non tangible energy that comes from within that allows me to express what I feel. It is fed by the inspiration of the human spirit, the power of music and all of the other wonders of the world such as nature and fate.


This little girl that came from nothing,

is now a strong woman that has walked away from everything...

But I feel like a queen with all the riches in the world:

hope, desire and love.

And that my friends is all one needs.

No comments: