Wednesday, September 07, 2011

What I want and dont want in a man.

Must Haves:
  • Emotionally Generous...I must have a partner who enjoys people and is generous with his compassion, attention, sympathies and love.
  • Chemistry...I must feel deeply in love with and attracted to my partner.
  • Responsible...My partner must be financially responsible.
  • Style and Appearance...I must have someone who cares about the way they look and dress and has a sense of personal style.
  • Affectionate...I must have someone who is comfortable giving and receiving affection.
  • Attractiveness...I must have a partner who is considered "very attractive" by most current standards.
  • Personal Habits...I must have a partner who maintains high standards of personal hygiene, orderliness, and other personal habits.
  • Loyal...I must have someone I can count on to always support me.
  • Autonomy...I must have a partner who will give me space to be my own person.
  • Passionate...I must have someone who is willing to explore our sexual desires with passion and understanding.


Can't Stands:
  • Drugs...I can't stand someone who uses illegal recreational drugs.
  • Cheap...I can't stand someone who is so tightfisted as to be impractical.
  • Cheating...I can't stand someone who takes advantage of people.
  • Lazy...I can't stand someone who likes to spend excessive time sleeping, resting or being a "couch potato."
  • Poor Hygiene...I can't stand someone who is not clean.
  • Fiscally Irresponsible...I can't stand someone who is incapable of managing their money.
  • Lying...I can't stand someone who lies to anyone-especially to me.
  • Infidelity...I can't stand someone who engages in sex outside a committed relationship.
  • Addictions...I can't stand someone who currently suffers from addictions.
  • Excessive Overweight...I can't stand someone who is overweight.

No comments: