Monday, September 05, 2011

Sunday Routine

On sunday evenings,
I spend time preparing my meals for the week.
I buy yogurt, lettuce, eggs and chicken.
I find this saves me time and money throughout the week.
Its easy and simple.
First I slept in..again
1200 - turkey sandwich on wheat bread with lettuce and tomato
1400 - 1500 Gym
1 mile of cardio
then I repeated the following list 3 times:
3 planks for 20 sec hold
10 stability ball push ups
10 mule kicks
20 leg lifts on the ball
20 reverse sit ups on the stability ball
20 sit ups on the ball with a 8 lbs wt on my chest
20 sit ups on the ball while extending my arms and passing the 8lbs wt over my head down to my feet
20 side to side medicine ball passes
1600 - 3 hard boiled egg whites
...omg thats all I had to eat today...
(this is why it is important to record what you eat)

Push ups
Reverse sit ups
Leg Lifts

No comments: