Saturday, August 27, 2011

Food Log

10:00 - Small bowl of Kashi with rice milk
12:00 - Less than 8 oz of an energy drink (free sample I was given)
13:00 - 2 miles on the precor 100i
50 consecutive situps on the stability ball with an 8lbs weight on my chest
3 sets of 10 sec planks
then I rotated:
3 sets of 5 pushups on the stability ball
3 sets of 10 forearm/hand ...plank/pushup position thingies (I dont know what they are called but they are fantastic for getting my heart rate up)
3 sets of 15 medicine ball passes (Sitting on the mat, you will raise your legs so that there is a 90-degree angle in your knees as well as a 45-degree angle at your hips. With the medicine ball in your hands, turn your torso to one side and tap the ball to the ground and then turn to the opposite side and tap the ground again. This counts as one repetition)
17:00 - small salad containing plain chicken breast I cooked, romaine, greenleaf and sweet butter lettuce with only organic balsamic vinegar

today a drank about 48 oz of water

No comments: