Sunday, July 10, 2011

Trouble Area

As you can see, my waist and area around my ribs is getting very small. And though I love the changes in my lower body as well, I cant help but notice this area that hasnt gone down. So I sent this picture to Adam to see if I could add some magical routine to my workout that would target this area.

He replied with, "Fat store, increase muscle tissue and cardio combined with clean lean foods. Same old story unfortunately. The handles can be stubborn."

Then he asked me about my diet. I told him that I have been missing some meals because I have not been logging them. With eating similar things every day, I didnt see how it was worth the time to do so...until now.

He told me, "Think 40% Carbs, 40% Protien 20% fat each meal each day at least 1200 calories total and on those big run/hike crazy wonder women days you do more carbs and or protein, we dont wanna eat that muscle you have earned."

So, with that being said, Im back to the grind of it all. Expect to see more diet and exercise blogs to come!

No comments: