Monday, July 11, 2011

Dating for the MTV Generation

I signed back up on a dating website today.
...now who the hell admits that??
I do, so I can tell you all about it.
After my profile being up for less than an hour,
my inbox was full.
One of the first to email was a man complementing my profile so nicely,
I had to respond because he gave me something positive to sleep on.
This is what was said:

Original Message YOU sent on 7/11/2011 1:48:51 AM
LOL.
Thanks for the smile.
My inbox is starting to over flow. Why arent all you ppl in bed!!!


I work 2 jobs, one of which ends around midnight, so I'm always up at this hour (subsequently, if you ever need someone to chat with this late...)...speaking of this late, YOU are up as well. :p

And gee, I wonder why it's overflowing? Intelligent,well-spoken, a 12 on a scale of 1 to 10,a body worth going to war over (Helen of Troy reference, anyone?), ambitious, driven, successful, a clear sense of humor, and if that pic of you with the 'tree balls' is any indication...an apparent flirty/playful side as well.

Now sure, MOST men aren't looking at the whole package (you can imagine what they ARE looking at, I'm sure)...and some, this late, are just so desparate that they don't care about ANY of that...you being alive and breathing is enough.

Ehem, anyway, yea...go look in a damn mirror, and you'll see why you get attention, because you're YOU.

Well, one thing I will say for you that makes you better than 95% of the women here...you're HUMBLE, which MIGHT just be the single most attractive trait of all.

No comments: