Monday, August 24, 2009

My Advise To Renee

This is the way life should be, no commitment, no rules, no strings. When I was married, I use to look at people that were single and had no plans of settling down and think, "they must be so unhappy, and will never be happy until they find someone to share their life with."

Now that I have walked in their shoes, I realize that people like that, have it all figured out.  Being completely free from a relationship has let me enjoy life more than any other point in my life. I don't need a man to complete me or give me a false sense of who I am. My identity is not tainted with a title other than my own. Its a wonderful thing to be me and do me. 

To some this take on life may seem cocky or arrogant, and my response to that is, "Its okay to envy me, most do!" 

There is nothing wrong with being a strong and independent woman that has it all, a great career, a nice home, a beautiful child and anything else you want to get out of life. You can do it all without the help of any man. 

No comments: